XXIO 9 Fairway Wood
One of the best selling clubs in Japan.
Introducing the new XXIO 9 Fairway Wood, newly deisgned with many of the same development breakthroughs as the driver including a heavier head and new shaft CG closer to the hand the new XXIO 9 is a fairway wood that produces easy ups with big distance and forgiveness.
XXIO has adopted the same new SUPER TIX Forged cup face which improves rebound and resilience especailly in the lower portion of the face which greatly helps the average golfer. The sweet spot has been expanded by 10% as well as the heel and toe section of the club face have better distance for off center shots.
The new Power Wave Structure reduces the thickness of the center of the sole and allows XXIO to redirect the weight to an area that creates a lower and deper CG location to further help the ball get into the air.
Available in 15, 18, and 20° lofts with MP900 shaft in R/SR/S flex shafts.
- Super TIX forged cup face
- More forgiveness low on the face, heel, and toe area
- Sweet spot increase in size by 10%
- New DST shaft technology for more distance
- Lie angle: 3W(58°), 5W(59°), 7W(59.5°)
- Head volume: 3W(184), 5W(157), 7W(145)
- Club length: 3W(43"), 5W(42"), 7W(41.5")
- Shaft weight: D4(S), D4(Senior), D3(R)
- Club weight: 3W(287g), 5W(293g), 7W(298g)
- Head face: HT1770M
- Head body: maraging
- Finish: High brightness metallic blue gradient polarized paint